Set an expiration date/time to unpublish landing pages, deactivate trigger campaigns, or stop recurring batch campaigns. You can find this feature in the Expiration section under the Assets tab.
Set an Expiration Date
1. Check the assets that you want to set an expiration date for, then click Set Expiration.
2. Choose an expiration date and time. You must schedule a time at least 20 minutes into the future.
3. Review the assets being affected, then click Confirm.
To edit an existing expiration date, simply check the asset(s) and click Set Expiration.
Once an asset has expired, it will no longer show up on the Expiration grid. The grid will only display published landing pages, active trigger campaigns, and recurring batch campaigns.
Remove an Expiration Date
1. To remove an expiration date, check the asset(s) and click Remove Expiration.
2. Review the assets being affected, then click Confirm.
Expiration dates that are less than 15 minutes into the future cannot be removed. To "remove" the expiration, you'll need to wait for the asset to expire, then re-approve or re-activate it.