From the Setup tab of your program, you can select a channel, add tags and period costs, and change settings.
Change Program Channel
To change your program channel, select a different one from the drop-down at the top of the page.
You won't be able to edit the channel once the program or event has members.
1. Under the Tags section, Click the Attribute drop-down and choose a tag attribute from the available options.
2. Click the Value drop-down and choose a tag value from the available options. Click Add.
3. To edit or delete a program tag, click the respective icons next to the tag. The tag attribute can't be changed once the tag has been created, but you can edit the tag value.
Learn how to create program tags in Marketo Classic and make them available options in the drop-down.
Add Period Costs
1. Under the Period Costs section, select a month, enter a cost, and add a short name or description. Click Add.
2. To edit or delete a period cost, click the respective icons next to the cost.
Under the Settings section, you can choose a CRM campaign to sync to (if your subscription has CRM integration), and/or change the analytics behavior for your program.