To archive a program, you'll need to move it to a separate archive folder.
1. Create a new campaign folder by right-clicking the worksplace globe and selecting New Campaign Folder.
2. Enter a name for your new folder, then add an optional description. Click Create.
3. To archive a program, first add it to your newly created folder by right-clicking it in the tree and selecting Move.
4. Type to search for your new folder, then select it from the drop-down. Click Move.
5. Right-click the folder and select Convert To Archive Folder.
The folder icon will change to a file cabinet, as shown below. Any programs you've added to this folder will be archived.
When you archive a program:
- Assets are no longer visible in search results. If you search for a program or event that’s inside an archived folder, the results return a collapsed view of the archived folder.
- Assets no longer appear in auto-suggest.
- Archived templates are not available when creating an email or landing page in Design Studio.
- Archived pages can’t be used in landing page test groups.
The following functionalities do not change when archiving:
- Global search still finds results in archived folders.
- An asset that’s in use will continue to work even after it’s archived.
- You can use a filter to select archived assets for use in reports.
- Archived assets are not deactivated. They must also be deactivated if you want them to stop running.