Limit the amount of people who can register for your event with an event cap.
Not all customers have purchased this feature. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for details.
You must have at least two approved landing pages (a Registration page and a Registration Full page) in the program before you can set an event cap.
1. Select your event program.
2. In the Overview, find Event Cap and click Not Set.
3. Enter the maximum amount of people you want to be able to register for your event and click Next.
4. Click the Registration Page drop-down and select the landing page that will act as your registration page.
5. Click the Registration Full Page drop-down and select the landing page that will act as your registration full page. Click Set and Enable when done.
You're all set. If you decide you want to edit the event cap details, click the blue text next to Event Cap and repeat steps 3 on.