The Asset Picker allows Marketo customers to access, select, and import AEM assets into Marketo's Design Studio. You must be an Admin to p
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an independent product and must be purchased separately. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more.
Make sure you've already performed the AEM Configuration in Marketo Classic.
1. In Design Studio, select Images and Files.
2. Click the Images and Files drop-down and select Import Image or File.
3. Click the radio button next to Adobe Experience Manager and click Next.
4. Log-in to Adobe Experience Manager.
5. Choose your folder. Select your desired images (you can choose up to 10) and click Select.
Images cannot exceed 100MB in size.
6. Verify the images you've chosen, select the destination folder (Images and Files is the default) and click Next.
And that's it! Click Close to return to Images and Files.
Things to Note
- Marketo currently supports Adobe Experience Manager version 6.5.
- All users in your instance will be able to view/access the images you import.
- Images are not automatically updated. If an image you imported into the Marketo Design Studio is updated in AEM, you must manually re-import it into Marketo.